West New York, NJ
If you are shopping for a new car in the greater West New York, New Jersey, area, stop into our Honda dealership for a full menu of new automobiles for sale at competitive prices. The Hudson Honda team is waiting to guide you through your next car lease. We are here to tell you how the standard features on the Honda Accord LX compare to the Accord Touring. Whether you are looking for a new SUV or a new minivan to transport your growing family into the future, our sales associates know the trim options on the full lineup of new Honda vehicles. If you want to know how the new Civic stacks up which new cars come standard with Apple CarPlay™, we are here to answer your questions and showcase some impressive options. We are proud to offer West New York drivers:
- A comprehensive menu of new and used Honda models
- Competitive lease offers and financing deals
- Reliable auto repair
- Convenient location
West New York is a popular tourist attraction with close proximity to Manhattan. With so many sights to discover and attractions to visit, you want a car that can keep you comfortable in traffic on the Hudson Pkwy. With views of the Manhattan skyline from the Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum, the Statue of Liberty, and Circle Line Sightseeing, West New York offers plenty to enjoy. The next time you drive past the Metropolitan Opera House on your way to Northern Hudson County, we hope it is behind the wheel of a Honda you love.
West New York, NJ
If you are planning a drive to Hudson Honda in West New York, New Jersey, these directions will take you to our showroom floor. The fastest route is generally along 60th Street toward Tyler Place. Turn right onto Bergenline Avenue then left onto 60th Street. Take a right turn on to Jackson Street then left onto 65th Street. When you turn right onto John F. Kennedy Boulevard, we'll be on the right at 6608 John F. Kennedy Boulevard.
West New York in the New Jersey Palisades offers plenty of things to see and do in north Hudson County. From the Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum to the Circle Line Sightseeing, there are plenty of educational activities to discover. Take a stroll through Donnelly Memorial Park for incredible views of the Manhattan Skyline and pay a visit to the Columbus statue. This park is also a great playground for kids if you're looking for a place to take your new Odyssey.
Apply for lease deals on new cars in the West New York, New Jersey area. Our finance department is here to help you apply for an affordable auto loan with low monthly payments. If you are trying to decide if you should buy or lease, our finance associates can answer your questions and take you through the car loan process from beginning to end. If you are worried about your sub-prime credit score, ask about the alternative financing options we can secure to help you take home that used Honda you have your eye on.
From the Beaverkill Covered Bridge to Donnelly Memorial Park, West New York, New Jersey, offers activities for a variety of interests. Take a drive through the city or walk through our parks to enjoy our incredible views and access to nature. We are proud to be your West New York Honda dealership and are eager to help you select a new ride for your family from our full supply of new cars for sale. After you choose the color of your new CR-V, enjoy some popular attractions:
- Donnelly Memorial Park
- Beaverkill Covered Bridge
- Hamilton Park
- Weehawken Dueling Grounds
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts: This historic venue is home to such prominent groups as the New York City Ballet and Metropolitan Opera. For a night of culture, take a drive into the city and enjoy this classic landmark.
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises: To see the Manhattan skyline up close and from new angles, take a cruise down the Hudson along the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge.
- Children's Museum of Manhattan: When it's time to unload the Honda Pilot SUV and let the kids burn off some energy, this museum offers interactive exhibits, things to discover, and plenty of room to run.
- Lincoln Tunnel: Now that you have a new Civic Type R, hear the exhaust billow through one-and-a-half-miles of tunnel under the Hudson River into Midtown Manhattan.